Saturday, September 26, 2009

My God

My God is The One. He is LOve. He is gracious and merciful too. At the same time, He is also righteous and holy too. It grieves Him to see us walking in the wrong path, moreover not reliazing it. That's the essence of love. Love delights in the truth.

My God is an Iniative God. He took the first move. He first loved us.

My God is a God of Restoration. He redirects. He always wanted to bring us back to Him. On the right track. Draw us back to Him. Into His embrace and presence. Because that's the most secured and best place that we can ever been. And that's where our good God wants us to be. Close to Him.

My God is a compassionate God. He will pull us back no matter how far we have gone. He forgives. No condemanation whatsoever.

My God is a God of action. He moves. He is active. Sometimes He'll give us a really bright blinking RED light to catch our attention. (He is "colorful" too).

And also alot of times, He'll whisper His gentle voice through our ears and heart. He can speak through our conscience too. He can use people to remind us. He can refreshes our memory of His way through worship songs. Through games, movies, the list goes on...

My God is a gracious God. He is able to restore, renew, revive, refresh and regain us back to Him so that we can remain in His presence. To experience His unconditional LOVE.

That's my God.



Draw Me Close:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-UXQmjU9Us&feature=related

No comments: