Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gain Weight - Episode 1

"Kar Lock, you need to eat more!"
"Maybe you din drink enough water"..."or exercize"..."or sleep late"..."or......"
"You'll gain weight by 25yrs old" (ahem...i'm now already 27 leh...)
"Finish up the leftover food. You need to eat more (again?)!"
"Your parents also slim like you? Must be genetic lor..."

The one that i hear it for the first time today from my collegues in WD:
"You'll guarantee be fat when you get married!"...

Seems like so many people are concern about my body weight. Really appreaciate. :p
Well, if you really know me, my weight has been "maintained" and "kept" at 57kg for up to the last 5years. ( i can sense some gals are already started to sms to me to ask for the secret...joking...)

So, to give an update to everybody that "loves" me, my current weight today is now 58kg!
Whoah!...not bad hor...hehe...That's really a miracle of the century.

The question to ask now:

Can Kar Lock be fatter than 58kg?

so dun miss this adventure with Kar Lock as he tries to gain his weight till the end of the year...Can he hit the mark of 60kg maybe? How can he make it? Is that possible?

So stay tune guys... :)

till next update, always have a thankful attitude as God makes you beautiful :)
Man looks at the outward appearance, but God looks at the heart (1 Samuel 16:7)
Cheers.

1 comment:

Seiseiliap said...

I didnt know that you're light but indeed you're too thin. Must eat more oh.